Iron & B-Complex Syrup
Durol is a yellow to amber coloured, Orange flavoured, Iron and multivitamin supplement designed for adults.
Each 5ml of Durol contains:
- Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate) USP 5.26mg
- Vitamin B1 USP 0.88mg
- Vitamin B2 USP 0.88mg
- Vitamin B6 USP 0.88mg
- Vitamin B12 USP 1.75mcg
- D-Panthenol USP 1.75mg
- Niacinamide USP 3.5mg
- Alcohol 90% BP 0.25ml(5% V/V)
- Pack Size 100ml and 200ml Bottle
- Share on
Iron is an essential constituent of the body, necessary for haemoglobin formation. The absorption of iron varies in amounts ranging from 1 to 50mg daily depending on the needs of the body. Ferrous salts are better absorbed than ferric salts.
Iron helps by:
- Reducing Aneamic Conditions
- Boosts Hemoglobin levels
- Reduces Fatigue
- Improves Muscle Strength
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces Bruising
B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
Vitamin B complex helps prevent infections and helps support or promote:
- Growth of red blood cells
- Enhanced energy levels
- Healthy brain function
- Proper digestion
- Healthy appetite
- Proper nerve function
- Proper hormonal and cholesterol production
- Proper cardiovascular health
- Proper muscle tone
NOTE: Availability of Iron with Zinc or Calcium can inhibit absorption of either or both.
Durol is indicated for supportive nutritional supplementation when iron and B-complex vitamins are indicated prophylactically and therapeutically.
1. Iron deficiency anaemia occurs when there is gastrointestinal blood loss. This may occur with:
- Long term salicylate ingestion
- Peptic ulceration
- Hiatus hernia
- Ulcerative colitis
- Esophageal varices
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Familial telangiectasia
- Haemorrhagic state
*** Always consult your doctor as these conditions might vary accordingly.
2. Menstrual blood losses in women especially those with heavy bleeding may cause iron deficiency anaemia.
3. Dietary insufficiency, especially at times when there is increased physiological demand such as during periods of rapid growth, convalescence, or pregnancy.
(Refer Product Description section for more conditions of indications)
The usual dose for adults and adolescents is ½ to 1 tablespoonful, three times daily,
at mealtimes, or as directed by a physician.
** Refer attached Prescribing Details slip or Information Slip inside product Carton. Always follow Doctor Advice as directed.