Multivitamin Syrup with Zinc
Zincorup is a Multivitamin Syrup Enriched with Zinc, designed for vitamin and Zinc supplementation for oral use. It provides Zinc, several B-complex vitamins, and Vitamin C, aligning to the Sri Lankan RDA.
- Pack Size 100ml Bottle
- Share on
Each 5ml (teaspoonful) contains:
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate* USP 27.6mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride EP 1.2mg
- Riboflavin BP 1.3mg
- Niacinamide BP 16mg
- D Panthenol BP 5mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride EP 1.3mg
- D Biotin EP 25mcg
- Folic acid USP 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 BP 2.4mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) USP 50mg
*Equivalent to 10.0mg of elemental Zinc
Zincorup consists of 10mg of Elemental Zinc in each 5ml syrup, and available in a palatable Orange flavor, and Alcohol Free.
Zinc : is useful when there is dietary deficiency or malabsorption and when there is increased body loss of zinc which occurs following trauma and burns.
- Zinc Is known to play a critical role in biological processes including cell growth
- differentiation and metabolism and deficiency in Zinc restricts childhood growth
- deficiency in Zinc decreases resistance to infections, which contribute significantly to morbidity and mortality in young children.
B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism.
Vitamin B complex helps prevent infections and helps support or promote:
- growth of red blood cells
- energy levels
- good eyesight
- healthy brain function
- proper digestion
- healthy appetite
- proper nerve function
Benefits of Vitamin C includes protection against:
- immune system deficiencies
- prenatal health problems
- eye diseases
- enhance zinc absorption.
NOTE: Availability of Zinc with Iron or Calcium can inhibit absorption of either or both.
- Zincorup is indicated for supportive nutritional supplementation in conditions in which the Zinc, vitamin B-complex and vitamin C are required prophylactically.
- Vitamin & Zinc deficiencies may be associated with restricted diets, improper food intake, decreased absorption and prolonged stress, infections, or chronic fevers, following burns and trauma.
- Vitamin (with Zinc) supplementations may be necessary for those with diabetes mellitus, hepatobiliary tract disease, those recovering from surgery and in convalescence.
- Acute diarrhoea in children, Zinc sulphate should be used as an adjunct to oral rehydration salts.
- Zinc can be used as a support for Immunity Development.
As a vitamin mineral supplement:
1 year upto 6 years - 2.5ml per day
6-12 years - 5ml per day Above 12 years 10ml per day
In acute diarrhea:
Children under 6 months – 5ml daily for 10 to 14 days.
6 months to 5 years – 10ml daily for 10 to 14 days.
** Refer attached Prescribing Details slip or Information Slip inside product Carton. Always follow Doctor Advice as directed.