Healing Herbs Cough Syrup
All Natural Cough Syrup
Healing Herbs Cough Sryup is clinically proven to treat dry cough & productive cough safely and effectively.
Formulated with globally renowned herbal ingredients, (Ivy Leaf Extract & Pelargonium sidoides root extract from Europe and Bee's Honey), ingredients which have been used for centuries and are scientifically proven to address symptoms of respiratory tract infections
The unique formulation in Healing Herbs Cough Syrup, (with synergistic effects of the herbs) can provide relief from dry cough as well as productive cough, nasal congestion, runny nose, phlegm, sore throat, sinusitis, and the common cold, thus far making it far more effective than other cough syrups in the market.
Healing Herbs Cough Syrup is free of sugar & alcohol, and is suitable for kids above 02 years. It is manufactured adhering to international standards such as WHO - GMP, by Astron Ltd, the largest privately-owned pharmaceutical manufacturer in Sri Lanka since 1956.
Properties of Healing Herbs Cough Syrup:
- Treat the root cause of cough
- Boost the immune system
- Antimicrobial action
- Anti-viral action
- Pack size 100ml
- Ingredients Pelargonium Sidoides, Ivy Leaf, Bee's Honey
- Share on
- Dry Cough
- Phlegmy Cough
- Common Cold
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Nasal Congestion
Each 5ml (1 teaspoonful) contains:
Ivy leaf extract (EFLA® 151)
Pelargonium sidoides root extract ((EFLA® 151)
Ivy leaf extract is used for the treatment of catarrh of the respiratory tract and symptoms of chronic inflammatory bronchial conditions.
- Makes breathing easier by causing the bronchial muscles to relax
- Makes mucus less thick so it can be expelled easily
- Reduces inflammation
- Acts against disease-causing bacteria and virus
Pelargonium root extract is traditionally used to treat respiratory tract infections as it exerts:
- A cytoprotective effect against virus-induced cell destruction
- Increases release of antimicrobial peptides from neutrophilic granulocytes
- Acts as an immune stimulant
- Inhibits bacterial adhesion to epithelial cells
Bee's Honey is traditionally used to give relief from respiratory tract infections; through:
- Dehydration of bacteria
- Inhibition of bacterial growth through its low pH Production of hydrogen peroxide by the glucose oxidase
Open-label single-arm clinical trial conducted by a set of Western & Ayurvedic medical practitioners has shown clear and highly significant benefits of Healing Herbals Cough Syrup, in reducing symptoms of respiratory tract actions with oral intake of 5ml of Healing Herbs Cough Syrup for 7 days, 3 times a day.
- Ages 2 to 12 years: 1/2 tea spoonful (2.5ml) 3 times per daily
- Age 13 & Above: 1 tea spoonful (5ml) 3 times per day
Or as prescribed by your medical practitioner